Friday, July 15, 2016

Consumer Critique: Oakleaf Micro LED Lights



I recently had a chance to review Oak Leaf Decorative Micro LED Lights. These are a tiny string of lights that can work for a variety of decorative purposes. I decided to use mine to add to my daughter's beach fairy scene. They're soft enough to use as a light while my younger daughter is falling asleep, but bright enough to still see so I don't trip on things. The packaging is really efficient - small, no extra packaging at all - and they come with batteries already inside so you don't have to worry about finding button batteries. One string fits perfectly into the smallest canning jar we have, but they're pretty tight. I think two strings would work well in a quart-sized jar. I'll also probably use them around Christmas time in my Christmas village!


No comments:

Post a Comment