Friday, September 23, 2016

Book Nook: Sneaky Blends

I enjoy cooking, getting new ideas for food, and creating healthy, tasty recipes for my family. I used to have two extremely picky daughters, who thankfully have outgrown that phase, but I often snuck veggies and fruit into foods they already liked. It's still fun to get ideas to continue to do that, just to boost nutrition of family favorites, so it was great to get a chance to review Sneaky Blends, a cookbook with over a 100 recipes that use purees to improve nutrition.

I tried a variety of the recipes from the book, and anything that was a supercharged version of something I had made before continued to be a hit - my kids couldn't tell there was anything different, and my husband could, but still enjoyed it. Some things were brand new, and most of the recipes I tried, everyone liked.

If you have picky eaters, or just want to make your cooking for healthy, this is a great way to get ideas for lots of ways to pack healthy purees into your foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment