Monday, September 19, 2016

Consumer Critique: Ozery Bakery

I love breakfast foods, so I jumped at the chance to be able to try out breakfast and snacking rounds from Ozery Bakery. I wasn't disappointed. They're a hit with everyone in my house, even my picky younger daughter.

They come in big morning rounds and smaller snacking rounds. Flavors include Muesli, Cranberry Orange, and Apple Cinnamon. They're delicious at room temperature, but can also be microwaved or toasted for cold mornings. They also have enough flavor to be excellent plain, although adding cream cheese or other toppings works well too.

Ozery Bakery products are non-GMO certified and can be found at a variety of natural health foods stores, as well as many grocery stores such as Cub Foods and Lunds and Byerly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment