Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Consumer Critique: Mommy's Time Out Wine

I recently had a chance to try out Mommy's Time Out Wine. Full disclosure - I'm not a wine snob, and honestly don't know "good" wine from "bad" wine. I just know what I like. Also, I shared this with my husband, and we pretended it was Daddy's Time Out in his glass (they do have a Daddy's Day Off as well).

Anyway, we got to try two kinds, a red and a moscato (I think, I don't have the bottle anymore), and liked both of them. Neither bottle lasted long, which is saying a lot, since we don't really drink wine very often! Both had a pleasant, fruity taste, and were great at the end of the evening, but would have also been quite nice with a meal.

Currently, the line features four varieties that have a suggested retail price of $9.99: Mommy’s Time Out Garganega Pinot Grigio, Mommy’s Time Out Moscato, Mommy’s Time Out Delicious Red and Mommy’s Time Out Delicious Pink.  All are made from grapes grown in Italy and have wonderful fruity undertones.  All the wines are fresh, fruity and well balanced and are delicious for sipping with snacks or to complement a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment