Saturday, February 18, 2017

Book Nook: Enchantails

My daughter loves fantasy books, and I love encouraging her to read books that have strong female figures. I was happy to review Enchantails, books about three different mermaid kingdoms. In each one, the young mermaid needs to save the day from some danger, such as an underwater structure collapse or the threat of discovery.

The books are fairly quick reads, so even reluctant readers will be able to get through them - yet there's enough suspense to keep them engaging for avid readers. We also got stickers and posters with the books, which of course my daughter enjoyed using.

They also make sleeping bags, which would be a great gift for the girl who loves mermaids! My daughter's only complaint with the books is that there's only one from each realm at this point - she'd love to see more! According to the website there will be 12 realms, so I have to keep my eye out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment