Friday, February 10, 2017

Consumer Critique: Yves Veggie Cuisine

I know several people who are vegetarians and/or vegans, and odds are, most people know at least one person who doesn't eat meat. There are a lot of plant-based options out there, so it makes it easier than ever to try a Meatless Monday or have an option for guests who avoid meat.

I had a chance to try out some products from Yves Veggie Cuisine, products that are designed to taste good and be easy to prepare, even if you're used to eating meat. I got to try both Falafel Balls and Kale & Quinoa Bites, and I was happy with both products.

I've had Falafel before, at different Mediterranean restaurants, and I've always liked it. These are made with chickpeas, onions, carrots, and spices. The Kale & Quinoa Bites had a great texture, a little crispy on the outside. Both work well alone, or in sandwiches or other dishes.

If you want to give Meatless Monday a try or are looking for a non-meat protein options, look for these or other Yves Veggie Cuisine products. All contain no artificial flavors or preservatives or trans fats. Check out their recipe page for delicious ways to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment