Saturday, March 11, 2017

Consumer Critique: Lypsyl Lip Balm

I had a chance to try out some of the new Lypsyl Yummy Sticks Lip Balm flavors - passion fruit/chocolate, sweet mint/basil, and sea salt/caramel.

I honestly wasn't sure I'd like them. Those are interesting combinations, or combos that I don't always like (sea salt/caramel has been done a lot, but it's often too salty for me). However, I was willing to give them a shot, since they use natural ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and paraffen; and they're free of parabens and palm oil. They're also appropriate for vegans.

They were good flavors. I liked them better than I thought, and the flavor was detectable, without being overpowering and annoying. They're a good value too - available ate Rite Aid and JET.com with a suggested price of just under a dollar.

About Lypsyl:
Lypsyl Lip balm originated in Sweden and has been healing and caring for lips for more than 100 years. Lypsyl products combine natural and therapeutic ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil for ultimate hydration and repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment