Monday, July 24, 2017

Amazing Apps: FotoJet

I recently had a chance to review FotoJet Designer, a great graphic design app. It's available for both Mac and Windows, and it was really easy and intuitive to use.

My daughter loves art, so I let her go to town on this. There are nearly a thousand templates for graphics that can be used as cards, posters, flyers, invitations, social media, and more. There is also a wealth of clipart, fonts, backgrounds, shapes, and effects that can be applied to designs. Standard tools like crop, resize, rotate, duplicate, undo/redo are all there, and my daughter was even able to figure out how to work with layers to create even more detailed effects.

While my daughter had fun making designs for her stories, and creating collages for her friends, I enjoyed the photo editing tools. My husband typically uses another software for his photo editing, but this one worked well for everything I tried to do. It can be used in-browser with no registration required, although downloading for Mac and Windows means that you have offline functionality and more features. At just under $10 it's a great value that can be used for fun and entertainment, for education, or for business use!

No comments:

Post a Comment