Thursday, July 6, 2017

Consumer Critique: Belli Skincare Stretchmark Minimizing Cream

I am very fortunate that after two pregnancies I have very few obvious stretchmarks. In fact, I have a few small ones on my hips that I actually got in high school, but that's about it. So it was a little challenging for me to review Stretchmark Minimizing Cream from Belli Skincare, simply because they were so small it was hard to see much change.

However, their skin care does contain ingredients (darutoside and regisstril) that have been shown in studies by Phybiotex Labs, Sederma Group, France to visibly reduce appearance of stretchmarks in length by up to 52% and depth by up to 72%.

The suggested retail price is $49, which I wouldn't pay for tiny stretchmarks like mine. However, if I had significantly long, deep, or noticeable marks, I probably would be willing to pay it, since it's an easy, non-invasive way to make them less obvious.

I also like what's not in it - no parabens or artificial dyes or fragrances. It contains only ingredients that are screened for safety, and the website is transparent about that process. It's OB/GYN and Dermatologist recommended, and can be used in combination with Fresh Start Pre-Treatment for better results.

Belli products can be purchased online or at select retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment