Monday, July 24, 2017

Consumer Critique: Perfect Bar

I recently had a chance to review Perfect Bar, a great new protein bar that my husband and I both enjoyed.

The Perfect Bar is refrigerated (but does have a decent shelf life in the fridge). There are a variety of flavors, and I really liked most of them. I loved the peanut butter one, and the blueberry cashew. The almond butter ones were decent, just a little different flavor. Even though I'm not a fan of coconut texture, I was surprisingly ok with the coconut in the coconut peanut bar - it was more a flavor than a texture thing, so it was fine.

The bars are non-GMO, sweetened either honey or dates. They contain good levels of protein to help keep you full longer (in a pinch I was able to make it without lunch on one of these bars) and are about 300 calories per bar. They're also kosher and gluten-free, and contain hidden superfoods like kale and spinach, blended well so that they aren't even noticeable.

If you're looking for a meal bar, or a high-protein snack, check out the Perfect Bar, available at Target, Whole Foods, and Costco as well as other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment