Saturday, December 2, 2017

Book Nook:10 Things You Might Not Know About Nearly Everything

I come from a family that loves trivia and learning - especially my mom, brother, daughter, and myself. So I was thrilled to 10 Things You Might Not Know About Nearly Everything by Mark Jacob and Stephan Benzkofer.

This is the second edition, updated, redesigned, and reimagined. I never saw the first edition, so I don't know what's different, but I do know that this book has something in it for everybody. It touches on history, science, pop culture, food, inventions, and so much more. If you've seen the previous edition, more than half of the content in this updated version is new.

This was a fun book. The only problem was my daughter kept trying to tell me all the interesting things she found in the book - after I had already read it! It's a great stocking stuffer or little gift for anyone you know who loves to learn, or loves to find interesting trivia to bring up at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment