Monday, December 4, 2017

Consumer Critique: Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo

I few weeks ago, I got to review tea tree oil shampoo from Maple Holistics. I liked it so much, I was thrilled to get to review their Argan Oil Shampoo!

I don't know much about Argan oil. I've seen it in personal care products before, but like a lot of other oils, it's a natural moisturizer for skin and hair. This combines Argan oil with oil from peach kernels, jojoba, camellia seed, and avocado. It has natural vanilla and honey fragrance, which gives it a lightly sweet scent that isn't overbearing. I typically prefer unscented products, but I really liked the scent of this shampoo.

Maple Holistics supports The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence! For every bottle of Argan Oil Shampoo sold, Maple Holistics will donate $1 to NCADV.

Who doesn't love free samples? It's a great way to try products before you buy. Maple Holistics makes it easy with their free samples page . They also have some really educational information on their website, like this dermarolling blog post (which I didn't know what it was before that post).

No comments:

Post a Comment