Saturday, April 14, 2018

Consumer Critique: Presto Photo

I recently had a chance to try out wall art from Presto Photo. I really was pleased with the result, which you can see in the video below. I needed wall art for the piano room in our new house, so I figured it would be appropriate to have a collage of music-related photos we took on a trip to Germany: Berlin Dom organ, bells from a church in Rathenow, the glockenspiel in Dresden, and the Town Musicians in Bremen.

Overall I was pleased with the process. Customer service was very responsive when I had trouble figuring something out, and although I originally couldn't figure out how to change layouts, I realized it was just me not looking in the right place.

There were a bunch of pre-planned layouts for nearly any number of pictures. Pictures can be printed on canvas, metal, and more - so you can have a very unique looking piece of art that you've created yourself. The print quality was great, and the picture looks very sharp on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment