Monday, July 2, 2018

Consumer Critique: Canvas Champ Photo Pillows

I love photo gifts. They're more visible than photo albums, they make great personal gifts, they bring back memories. I recently had a chance to review a photo pillow from Canvas Champ.

 I have never used Canvas Champ before, so I didn't know what to expect. Everything was very smooth - it was easy to customize the pillow and I had a choice of layout (however, I was getting a small pillow so I only put one picture on it instead of trying to make a collage).

 
The pillow arrived quickly (and my girls loved the hard cardboard cylinder it came in). The cover fit the pillow perfectly, and the pillow was just the right size for a travel pillow. I was pretty happy with the photo quality too - photo prints are never as sharp on cloth as they are on other things, but the resolution was really pretty decent.

Canvas Champ's prices are a great value - in line with other sites or cheaper. It's a site I will definitely use again!

Now's a great time to sign up for the site - when you sign up you can get a free code for an 8x8 canvas, and prices on a lot of products are lower for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment