Monday, July 16, 2018

Website Spotlight: GivingAssistant

Givingassistant.org is one of many cashback sites. It's one I just heard about, and I want to share it with you. If you sign up through that link, you get $5 to start you out (and I get $5 too, so it's a win-win). 

It's a little different from some other sites I belong to. For one thing, there are two membership levels - one is free, and one is paid. What I really like about the paid version, though, is that it just comes right out if your earnings. It also allows you to donate your cash back to any of 1.2 million 501(c)3 nonprofit and charitable organizations. 

Giving Assistant is a B corp organization. B corp status is given to companies that meet the rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment