Saturday, September 22, 2018

Consumer Critique: Bumbleberry Farms Honey Cream Spreads

I recently had the delight to sample some products from Bumbleberry Farms, a woman owned business that is transforming honey cultivation. Their unique approach helps promote healthy environment while also supporting community development.
Their hand crafted, artisan honeys come in innovative flavors like their Heritage Honey Cream Spreads: Lovers leap old world sea salt caramel, Squirrel Crazy pancakes and maple syrup, Sticky Buns cinnamon slathered in icing, and Molten Lava deep chocolate fudge spice.

I had a chance to try Squirrel Crazy and Sticky Buns. Unfortunately, my husband likes them as much as I do so I didn't get to keep them for myself....

The flavors are delicious. I think the only one I wouldn't like is the sea salt one - I'm not a huge fan of that. The two I tried were not only tasty, but versatile. The suggestions even include using on meat! I wouldn't try that with the Sticky Buns flavor, but the maple flavor did add a lightly sweet touch and was a good complement to pork. Both flavors were delicious on English muffins and toast, and Sticky Buns turned pancakes into cinnamon rolls with little effort!

You can find Bumbleberry Farms at .a variety of retailers; the product locator shows them available near the East Coast but they are also available for purchase online and are available at national retailers including Home Goods and TJMaxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment