Saturday, December 8, 2018

Book Nook: 100+ iPhone/iPad Tricks You Can Do Right Now! (iOS 12)

If you have an iPhone or iPad, odds are you aren't using all of the features available. I know I often learn new tricks with every device I have months after I get them. If you know an iPhone or iPad user, hoping them figure out new ways to use their device can be a great gift. I had a chance to review 100+ iPhone/iPad Tricks You Can Do Right Now! (iOS 12), written by Mac expert Liz M. Weiman.

The book makes it really easy to find all of the tricks. They're organized by type, with easy-to-read font and clear instructions. Any iOS user can benefit - tricks include productivity tools, screen time controls, safety tips, communication, and more.

There were a lot of things in the book that I already knew - or didn't care to do. But even after years of using iOS devices, there were quite a few things that were new to me! The perfect recipients of this book are probably seniors who are less tech-savvy, or students getting their first devices, but honestly, even experienced users will benefit from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment