Thursday, February 21, 2019

Consumer Critique: Crated with Love

I had a chance to review a new box from Crated with Love. I think this was my favorite theme yet: I love you a sloth. Sloths are adorable, slow, seemingly friendly creatures that some people just love (look up Kristen Bell on the Ellen show to see how much).

Each Crated with Love box has a different theme, and this one touched on jungle safari images. Some people might find it cheesy, but honestly, it's fun for people who have been together a while or have had a shorter relationship. My brother and his wife really enjoy their boxes - they love sentimental things and they learn a lot more about each other through the questions and prompts each month. My husband and I have known each other nearly twenty years, so for us it's less about learning things (although we still find each month something we didn't already know) and more about breaking out of a rut and focusing on some quality time together - without having to get a baby-sitter or spend a bunch of money.

None of the boxes are overtly masculine or feminine in theme, and as far as I can tell, all questions work no matter what the gender of your partner is. If you're looking for something different to do with your significant other,  this is a low-cost option that works for pretty much all relationships, married or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment