Friday, March 29, 2019

Parenting Pointers: Mommy Talk Live

With Mommy Talk Live, you can learn about homemade soap, women's issues, parenting, kids, make-up tips, self-help and more!

I asked the creator to tell me a little more, an d this is what she said.

Mommy Talk Live was created out of my desire to encourage moms and women wherever they are, in whatever pursuits they endeavor to achieve.

You can find shows on women’s health, crafting/soapmaking, cooking, travel, talk shows with guests on topics related to parenting, entertainment, personal development, women in the workforce and more.
 
Mommy Talk Live is my passion project. I actually own a licensed home care agency. I believe that when you are a person who follows through on your passions, it’s important to consider regularly how much time you spend doing each “important” thing in your life. My kids and family are THE most important thing to me, so my goal is to be sure that when I am with my children and husband, I am present in mind and body, and that there is a start and an end to my work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment