Friday, July 26, 2019

Parenting Pointers: Tips from EduBirdie

Lunchbox notes are something a lot of kids look forward to, but can be hard for parents to make creative day after day. At EduBirdie, we've been helping parents write lunchbox notes for their kids, and here are some of the best [and most] creative lines we've had parents use:
  • Love notes
    • "If I didn't have you as my child, I would have you as my best friend"
    • "Can't wait to hear about your day over a big bowl of ice cream tonight!"  
  • Words of encouragement
    • "Nothing is impossible, the word itself is saying "I'm possible"
    • "You don't have to be perfect to be amazing"
  • Joke or riddle
    • Q: Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? A: In case he got a hole in one.
    • Q: What has hands but doesn't clap? A: A clock.
    • Q: What belongs to you but is used most by others? A: Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment