Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Consumer Critique: EDGE Chef's Knife


I had a chance to review a piece of professional-grade cutlery that boasts German design, Asian steel, and American hustle.

The 8-inch Chef's Knife knife is forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel, using an alloy guaranteed to maintain sharpness. It's a thin, weighted blade, which means it not only feels good to use, but it takes less force to cut. I'm not super picky about my knives, but I did notice a difference in quality and feel right away when I picked this up. It felt good in my hand - and in my husband's much larger hand, it was easy to use, and it cut a lot of different foods with ease.

The company offers free shipping and a 60-day guarantee, so you have time to try it and see if it's a good fit for you. Ever since I got it, it's definitely the knife I want to use first, because it does so much better than what's in my cheap knife block! Right now, if you sign up for the newsletter, you'll get 10% off your first order.

No comments:

Post a Comment