Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Consumer Critique: Workman's 2020 Calendars

I love the idea of giving calendars. We give several to our family members every year. The nice thing about giving calendars is that different types are perfect for different reasons. Calendars with pictures make nice, practical, inexpensive wall art. Calendars are appropriate for several different rooms (my kids have one in their bedroom, the office can use one, and many families hang one in the kitchen). People can keep them at work or at home. My daughter likes to put small ones in her locker. Some people I know keep the page-a-day ones near the phone or in the bathroom for a little bit of reading material there.

I had the chance to see several calendars from Workman Publishing. They have tons of calendar options available and many different themes - travel, animals, trivia, and so much more. They have a lot of kid-friendly and family-friendly options too, some that have activities, some that share the wacky and unique holidays, and others that are just kid-friendly themes. They've been making calendars for 40 years, so they have a long history of coming up with great ideas and refreshing old ones. Cats on Catnip was one of my favorites this year, and my parents are going to enjoy the Rick Steves' Europe calendar because they, like us, love to travel!


No comments:

Post a Comment