Monday, January 20, 2020

Isabelle Grace Jewelry


Isabelle Grace Jewelry has beautiful gift giving ideas for your Valentine’s Day sweetheart. For handcrafted jewelry that’s sustainably made in the USA, turn to Isabelle Grace to deliver on lasting quality, gorgeous designs and beauty that never goes out of style. Isabelle Grace is a favorite of celebrities like Katherine Heigl, Lindsay Price, Courtney Mazza Lopez and Kimberly Williams-Paisley.

I had a chance to do an interview to learn more about the brand.

Why the name Isabelle Grace?
The brand was named after my daughters. Since my mission was to create pieces for people that would keep their loved ones close to their heart, it seemed only appropriate to name the company after my girls who own my heart.

What sets the collection apart?
Each piece is individually created specifically for the customer, and no two pieces are ever exactly a like. The personalized process is about love and dedication to your craft, especially with some of our more intricate and detailed personalized products. Its a labor of love as all our pieces are made by hand. Besides my family of course, this business is my love story, everything we do is done with heart and soul completely invested into it!





How can people find great pieces of jewelry that fit their style?
Sure, we love a good trend. But at its core, Isabelle Grace Jewelry is all about accessories that are effortless, elegant and timeless. I advise people to buy what they like vs. buying because it’s a trend when it comes to jewelry.

What do you like best about your role with Isabelle Grace??
I had always had a deep love and appreciation for jewelry. Design is my passion, so coming up with new products and designs is what makes me happiest. I love that our jewelry helps people celebrate their most precious life experiences and memories and sometimes even struggles and loss. Our jewelry tells a stories about life, family and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment