Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Book Nook: Your Brain on Facts - Things You Didn't Know, Things You Thought You Knew, and Things You Never Knew You Never Knew


I recently had a chance to review Your Brain on Facts: Things You Didn't Know, Things You Thought You Knew, and Things You Never Knew You Never Knew by Moxie Labouche. As someone who loves to learn, I was really intrigued by the title. I love to learn, and I love intriguing facts.

The book touched on a huge variety of topics in science and history. I loved the section about the Night Witches during WWII. There were surprising bits of trivia about famous figures, a lot of science-based knowledge written in easy-to-understand language, and a great sense of humor woven throughout. There are a few topics related to animal mating behaviors and male organs, so it's not for all ages, but I was fine letting my preteen girls read it.

Your Brain on Factsfeatures general trivia questions and answers, offering science, art, technology, medicine, music, and history trivia to brainiacs everywhere. View this book on Amazon or Bookshop

No comments:

Post a Comment