Friday, July 10, 2020

Camera Roll: The Game of Your Pictures (Review)

I recently had a chance to review Camera Roll. My youngest daughter now has an inactive cell phone for some apps and games, so it was the perfect time to review a game like this now that we all have our own device.

It was fun for my husband and myself - and our extended family - to scroll back through all the pictures and share with other people. We did modify the rules a little bit - sometimes my daughters needed to find a photo online, just because they don't have as many of their own photos yet. We also were able to modify this game with a little bit.of creativity to work with our virtual game nights with my family.

It's a fun way to incorporate phones into family game night with a purpose, and a fun way to share photos you might not otherwise share. It would make a good gift for anyone who takes tons of pics on their phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment