Thursday, October 22, 2020

Book Nook: You're Pulling My Leg!

 I recently had a chance to do a unique book review. You're Pulling My Leg! (also available: You're Pulling My Leg! Junior) is a game in book form. 

Throughout the book, there are hundreds of individual cards. Each card has three questions. Players choose a question, then flip a coin to see if they're supposed to tell the truth, or tell a story. The other players guess which it is.

The game works well for virtual game nights over any video chat platform, which means it's perfect for faraway friends and family, or for playing while quarantining. It's fun to play in-person, too, although it doesn't work quite as well with immediate family members - my husband and I know our girls too well, so they were at a distinct disadvantage. It's a great way to have fun and get to know each other better.





No comments:

Post a Comment