Friday, April 30, 2021

Consumer Critique: Buddy Biscuits Bacon

 

 I recently had a chance to review a treat from Buddy Biscuits. My dog loves all of their treats (we've had crunchy and chewy treats, large and small biscuits), and I'm pretty happy with the quality and value. This time I got to try the Buddy Biscuits Training Bites Bacon.

You can see in the picture that right away, even before I opened up the bag, she was intrigued. I couldn't smell them from outside the bag, but she could, and she knew they were hers. When I didn't immediately start a training session she got super hyper did her tricks anyway!

The small size of the treat means that I can give her quite a few and it's not a big deal. We do several training sessions throughout the day to keep her brain sharp and keep her out of trouble (and also so that she learns to listen to all members of our family) so by having small treats we know that we don't have to worry as much about changing up her mealtime portions.

These treats can be purchased at Target and a variety of other retailers including Amazon, Chewy, Walmart, Petco, and the brand's own site, so they should be easy to find.

If you like the brand, like I do, and you like to change up your dog's treats, also like I do, they have quite a few options, and we have yet to find a treat from Buddy Biscuits that our dog doesn't like!

No comments:

Post a Comment