Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Consumer Critique: Buddy Biscuits Training Bites Chicken

 I recently had a chance to try out a treat from a company whose products I've enjoyed before - Buddy Biscuits. My dog loves all of their treats, and I'm pretty impressed with the quality and value. This time I got to try the Buddy Biscuits Training Bites Chicken.

They're chewy treats, and we like to mix it up for our dog in terms of the size, format, and texture of the treat we give her. As soon as I opened the bag, her nose started twitching, trying to get a better smell. Although she was patient enough for the picture, she sure ate it pretty fast when I let her go out of the hold!

I like the small size of the treat - we're able to stretch out a long training session without her getting too much extra. That's important to me since I make sure that our dog gets several training sessions in a day - this helps her stay active and not bored, and it also teaches her to listen to my daughters as well as my husband and myself. The resealable bag is nice to help keep them fresh. You can definitely smell the flavor, but it's not too strong.

These treats can be purchased at Target and a variety of other retailers including Amazon, Chewy, Walmart, Petco, and the brand's own site, so they should be easy to find.

Right now our favorite tricks with our dog are Avada Kedavra (play dead), peekaboo, and spin. What are your favorite tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment