Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Consumer Critique: SLEEK Diaper Backpack from KeaBabies

I recently had a chance to check out the SLEEK Diaper Backpack from KeaBabies. Even though my kids are out of diapers, it's still an awesome, well-designed bag!

First of all, I like the appearance and comfort level. It looks classier than most backpacks, and since it is a backpack it's much easier to wear for longer days than a one-shoulder bag. The straps are wide so they don't cut into your shoulders. It's also lightweight and a nice feel - made from Vegan leather, you can just wipe it clean if it gets dirty.

It holds even more than it looks like it would. There are lots of pockets, so it makes it easy to stay organized on the go. There are even several insulated pockets for bottles (and if your kids are out of bottles, like mine, they work for juice boxes and small snacks to help keep them cool. Honestly, I plan on using this for our upcoming trip to visit my brother - I might not need diapers and bottles anymore, but this bag is versatile enough to use for so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment