Saturday, October 30, 2021

Healthy Habits: Interview with A.D. Dolphin of D. Herbs

 A.D Dolphin is an entrepreneur who has helped popularize the herbal supplement industry throughout the Los Angeles area and around the world and is the founder of herbal supplement company called Dherbs, Inc. 

Q: How did you get involved with herbal supplements?

A: After my professional basketball career in Australia came to a close, I found that my health declined. I was no longer conditioning my body in the workouts and training I was used to, and my diet was not conducive to keeping weight off. A close friend introduced me to cleansing, and the rest is history. You see, I was addicted to soda and after my first herbal cleanse, I kicked the soda addiction, lost weight, and felt like I had opened a healthier chapter in my life. If cleansing could make me feel renewed and healthier than ever, I knew that it had the potential to change the lives of millions of people around the world. I teamed up with knowledgeable herbalists and started to formulate a cleanse, which ultimately became the flagship product of Dherbs Inc., the 20-day Full Body Cleanse. Dherbs continued to grow over the years, becoming one of the leading online herbal supplement retailers. Doing that cleanse so many years ago changed my life, and helped me help others as well. Hearing success stories has been one of the most rewarding aspects of my entire life.

Q: What do you say to people who think supplements are a waste of money?

A: It’s hard for me to look at herbal supplements as a waste of money because, when it comes to a program like the Full Body Cleanse, it’s an investment in your health. Herbal supplements changed my life and helped me get on a much healthier path. So many people spend money on numerous material goods or products that they don’t use. Additionally, many of these foods or goods don’t benefit their health. People have had life-changing transformations using some of the many Dherbs supplements, specifically the Full Body Cleanse. For $125, you could change your life in 20 days. To me, that’s not a waste of money. In fact, I would argue that improving your health saves you money in the long run.

Q: How can people find high-quality herbal supplements?

A: There are many herbal supplements sold in stores and online, and it can be hard to discern the high-quality varieties from the subpar supplements. Some supplements may be contain beneficial herbs, but they also contain binders, fillers, or additives. Additionally, the capsules may contain gelatin or other animal-based substances. At Dherbs Inc., we only source high-quality ingredients to formulate our herbal supplements. What sets Dherbs a notch above other supplement retailers is that there are no binders, fillers, or chemical additives in any of the products. Even the capsules are vegetarian, making them easier for the body to digest and absorb the herbs. If you are interested in learning more about herbal supplements, please visit dherbs.com and explore our catalog. We also have knowledgeable representatives that can advise on which supplements are the best options for your health.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/addolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment