Friday, November 12, 2021

Consumer Critique: Healthy Skoop

 I don't normally buy protein powder or anything like that, but I don't mind trying new things, so I was happy to review Healthy Skoop plant-based nutrition.

First of all, I love that they are conscious of their market. All products are made without soy, gluten, dairy, or GMOs, so they're suitable for just about any dietary need. I tried the chocolate flavor, and it was great. It didn't matter how I prepared it, my kids and I enjoyed it - if we just turned it into chocolate milk, they loved it. When we added it to a smoothie or used it to top ice cream, it was a hit. If I used it in other recipes, they turned out great. Even though we aren't in the routine of using protein powder just as a drink, it is not a problem at all to use this in a variety of ways. They also are very helpful with recipes in their blog.

Right now you can BOGO with code CHOCOLATE for the Breakfast & Daily Chocolate varieties, so it's a great time to try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment