Monday, July 25, 2022

Consumer Critique: The Duty Mitt

I recently had a chance to check out a sample of The Duty Mitt. The Duty Mitt is designed to provide bath-free cleaning. Since we just had a camping trip, it was the perfect time to try it out. 

There were several things I liked about it - it's easy to pack, it does gentle cleaning without needing a whole bathtub, and it's super easy to use. If you can pet your dog, you can use this mitt to keep it clean. The only downside is I'm not a huge fan of single-use products - but I can see why this obviously has to be one. It definitely would have come in handy when our dog couldn't take baths at all for several months due to a healing injury, so I'm considering getting another one to keep on hand just in case that happens again!


No comments:

Post a Comment