Monday, January 16, 2023

Consumer Critique: Ponti Vinegar and Sauces


 I love trying out different types of cooking sauces, so I was happy when my box from Ponti arrived. Ponti is an organic vinegar company, based in Italy but available worldwide. They've been family-owned and operated for over 200 years. Modenaceti comes from the Modena region of Italy.

The sauces and vinegars were amazing to use. There was even a barbecue sauce that my husband really liked. I was able to try them in a variety of recipes and every one of them turned out with a great flavor. There's a lot more than vinegar available - there are glazes, sauces, and condiments too!

You can find Ponti at specialty retailers and Hy-vee, and on Amazon. You can find Modenaceti on Amazon.

Find them on Facebook and Instagram at @pontivinegar and @modenaceti 

No comments:

Post a Comment