Friday, July 21, 2023

Consumer Critique: Sukhi's Indian Cuisine


 I recently had the chance to try out several products from Sukhi's. Our family is generally fairly adventurous, so we were excited to try new things..

I got to try several different products.

Mango Chutney - a little bit sweet with just a little bit of a pleasant spice as well, which makes it perfect for use with breads or savory dishes like meats and vegetarian entrees. It had a great, unique flavor and I can think of a lot of different ways to use this, although it's delicious just spread on flatbread!

Tandoori Indian Marinade - this is easy to use, and I love that it indicates the spice flavor right on it. Medium was just perfect for our family, and it was a really tasty marinade for grilled meats and vegetables.

Samosas - we got to try the potato/peas and jalapeño/cheese varieties. Again, I really liked that the spice level is indicated on the package. The only thing that could have made these better is if the dough was just a little bit different color or something between the varieties, so if you're cooking several types at once it's easier to tell which is which. However, both varieties were delicious, and the jalapeño/cheese ones had just a little bit of a kick without being overwhelming like some jalapeño foods I've tried!

The box for the samosas says there are two types of people - those who like Indian cuisine and those who haven't tried it yet. These options made a delicious way for my kids to get introduced to some new flavors without me having to learn a totally new way of cooking that I wasn't used to!

You can find Sukhi's at a variety of stores, including Costco, Target, and Lunds and Byerly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment