Saturday, June 7, 2025

Consumer Critique - Joolies

 I recently had a chance to sample some flavors of Joolies, delicious snacks based on medjool dates.



We got to try two flavors of the date pops - peanut butter and jelly and cinnamon bun. Both of them were delicious. The named flavors were noticeable, but not overpowering. Even my kid who doesn't like plain dates enjoyed the flavored ones, so I plan on finding the other flavors, chocolate brownie and lemon bar.

We also got to try a bag of just plain dates. My older daughter loves using these to make breakfast cookies, and I also like eating them plain as a snack.

Joolies products are organic, kosher, dairy free, and gluten-free. They're grown in California and can be found on their website, as well as Target and Shop-Rite.

If you aren't sure what to do with dates, they also have a helpful recipe page and even some helpful healthy living tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment