Launched last week, Auggie stands out in a fragmented digital landscape by offering parents a single trusted destination for connection, discovery, and expert support from pregnancy through early childhood. The platform brings together:
Community spaces connecting parents through local groups and topic-specific forums
A curated marketplace featuring 40,000 parent-vetted products and services
Live virtual events with leading experts and trusted parenting brands
Modern parents are overwhelmed by scattered resources and unreliable information. Auggie creates one comprehensive platform where parents can find everything they need, from local community connections to expert guidance and the best baby shower gifts.
I had a chance to learn more in this interview with founder Lily Walla.
Why was Auggie created?
Auggie was born out of both necessity and love. When I became a mom, I found myself constantly asking questions - some small, some enormous - and craving the kind of support that only other parents truly understand. I didn’t want just another parenting app. I wanted a place that felt like sitting down with your most trusted, real-talk parent friends - the ones who’ve been through it and will tell you what worked, what didn’t, and what really mattered.
So, I built it. Auggie is my way of turning the chaos and beauty of early parenthood into a shared, navigable experience. It's a space that reflects what I needed back then, and what I still need today - a community rooted in empathy, practical wisdom, and zero judgment.
Why is it important to have a website - and now a mobile app - that fulfills so many roles for parents and caregivers?
Parenting doesn’t happen in neat little categories, and support shouldn’t either. From the moment I launched Auggie, I knew it had to be more than a message board or a product list. It needed to reflect the full experience of raising a child - the questions, the curveballs, the quiet wins, and the loud meltdowns.
That’s why we’ve built Auggie to be dynamic and multi-dimensional. We bring parents together in community Spaces to ask questions and share wisdom. We host expert-led events in the app so you’re not just reading advice - you’re engaging with pediatricians, sleep consultants, therapists, and more. And we’ve made it easier than ever to find what works with our parent-curated Guides and Shop.
We recently launched a brand new, beautifully designed mobile app - built entirely around what we’ve learned from the parents who show up here every day. It’s fast, intuitive, and made to meet you where you are - usually with a baby on your hip and 4,000 tabs open in your brain.
How does Auggie choose what gets featured on the platform?
Everything you see on Auggie has one thing in common - it comes from parents who’ve lived it. We spotlight Guides created by moms and dads sharing what actually worked for them, whether it’s their newborn registry picks or how they got through a tough toddler phase. Our Shop is filled with products that have earned their place through real-life trial and error - no sponsored fluff, just trusted tools from the trenches.
We also listen constantly - to our community, to experts, and to the quiet patterns in what parents are searching for and struggling with. That’s what guides what we feature and how we grow. This isn’t a top-down platform. It’s powered by the people in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment