Wednesday, November 5, 2025

Consumer Critique - Graasi Barley Water

 I have never tried barley water, so I was happy to have the opportunity to try Graasi barley water.

Graasi boasts electrolytes and antioxidants with plant-based hydration. It's organic and non-GMO, lightly sweetened but not overly sweet. It's low-calorie compared to many other flavored beverages and provides all essential amino acids plus even more nutrients like zinc and Vitamin C. It's also vegan.

The beverage comes in several crisp flavors - lemongrass ginger, citrus mint, and cucumber lime. All three flavors are refreshing and summery (but that doesn't mean you can't drink them in the winter too). They aren't as sweet as many sodas or juices, but that's totally fine with me! They have a little stronger flavor than some other flavored waters I've tried - enough to taste it but not enough to be overpowering.

If you're looking for an alternative to your current beverages, whether it's to shake up the nutrition or just change up the flavor, Graasi can be a great option. Shop online and get free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment