Saturday, August 15, 2026

Consumer Critique - Lucent Globe Laundry Sheets

I recently had a chance to try out some of Lucent Globe's laundry detergent sheets, which are sustainable and practical. They're perfect for those living in apartments or dorms - much easier to store and carry to the laundry room than heavy detergent jugs, and even more convenient than powdered detergent. One sheet easily handled a full load in our washer, and I loved that the packaging was recyclable cardboard. There are no PFAS, bleach, phosphates, or dyes, so they're safe and suitable for people with sensitive skin.


They also come in some unique scents - fragrance free and lavender show up in other products, but ocean breeze and strawberries & cream don't. I was a little worried about trying the strawberry one - I didn't know if it would be sickeningly sweet or leave too much scent behind (since we typically use unscented). However, it was a pleasant, springy scent that wasn't too strong. The sheets were also perfect to be able to take along on a recent trip without leaking or taking up a lot of room.


No comments:

Post a Comment