Acclaimed singer-songwriter, producer and author Kelly Lang is celebrating the release of her new album, Jealous Green Eyes, available today. Leading up to the album's debut, Lang released the singles "I Reach for Red," "This Too Shall Pass," "HollyWould," and "Never Met a Man I Didn't Love," the answer song to T.G. Sheppard's signature hit, "I Loved 'Em Every One." Sponsored by Gus Arrendale and Springer Mountain Farms, the album takes listeners on an emotional journey through life's highs and lows, featuring songs written throughout Lang's career that explore love, heartbreak, healing, and hope, reminding us to cherish every moment and never let an opportunity for love pass by.
To purchase/stream: https://KellyLang.lnk.to/
“I’ve never been more excited to share new music with you than I am with my brand-new album, Jealous Green Eyes. Every song on this record tells a story from a different chapter of my life, from writing the title track, 'Jealous Green Eyes,' at just 17 years old to my most recent song I wrote, "This Too Shall Pass." This album is a collection of memories, growth, heartbreak, hope, and everything in between. I’ve held onto many of these songs for years because they explore themes that are a little bolder, more mature, and more sophisticated than anything I’ve released before. Jealous Green Eyes has a fun, PG-13 spark and is a little spicier than what you may be used to hearing from me. Thank you for being part of this journey. I’m so excited for you to press play and step into the world of Jealous Green Eyes.” - Kelly Lang
Never one to shy away from pushing the envelope, Lang embraces bold storytelling throughout Jealous Green Eyes. From the tongue-in-cheek "HollyWould," a clever look at just how far someone might go to make it in show business, to "Never Met a Man I Didn't Love," her playful answer song that proves women can have just as much fun as the men, Lang delivers each track with wit, honesty, and humor. Adding to the album's unique appeal, Jealous Green Eyes will also be released on collectible green vinyl, giving fans a special way to experience the project.
For all things Kelly Lang, visit KellyLang.net.
About Kelly Lang:
Kelly Lang is a celebrated songwriter, singer, producer, author, and performer whose songs have been recorded by country legends including Ricky Skaggs, Lorrie Morgan, The Oak Ridge Boys, Crystal Gayle, George Jones, B.J. Thomas, Jimmy Fortune, Jerry Lee Lewis, T.G. Sheppard, and Johnny Lee. She has recorded duets with icons such as Barry Gibb, Olivia Newton-John, Paul Shaffer, and Lee Greenwood, and has released a string of acclaimed albums, including ‘11:11,’ ‘Shades of K,’ ‘Throwback,’ ‘Obsession,’ ‘Old Soul,’ ‘Old Soul II,’ ‘Dragonfly,’ as solo albums and ‘Iconic Duets,’ ‘Chemistry: The Duets Collection’ and ‘Tender Tennessee Christmas’ with T.G. Sheppard. A member of the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, Lang’s music has also reached national audiences through television, with her song “I’m Not Going Anywhere” serving as the official anthem for Ascension Hospital, and her autobiography of the same name available in print and audiobook. Her popular song “Under a Tennessee Moon” was named an official state song of Tennessee, and she made her solo debut on the Grand Ole Opry stage in 2023. Beyond music, Lang is a painter, speaker, and entertainer, drawing inspiration from her journey as a 22-year breast cancer survivor to create music and art that inspires and uplifts audiences nationwide. Her album, ‘Jealous Green Eyes,’ is available now.
No comments:
Post a Comment