Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hectic Weekend

It was a crazy weekend. We left for our camping trip on Friday, and the baby stayed with my parents. After a day and a half of fighting, she finally took the bottle (she only occasionally gets them, and she was in an unfamiliar place). She slept fine through the night for them, but all of a sudden won't sleep for us - so it's been really hard for me to catch up on the email and mail and things I had on my to do list from beforehand! I've got to just keep plugging away at it, I suppose.

Also, an appropriate note, given this was Memorial Day weekend....My younger brother will be leaving this week for Iraq. The youngest brother returned last fall after 18 months. For any of you out there who have been affected by our current military engagements, you know what it's like to have a loved one over there. My prayers are with him for his safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment