Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Product Review: Aveeno Moisturizer with SPF

One of the programs I'm involved with, BzzAgent, is a word-of-mouth campaign for new products. I have the opportunity to review Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.

One of the main selling points is that 80% of lifetime sun exposure comes from daily activities - one year of unprotected sun exposure from daily activities (as opposed to outdoor activities) is like spending a whole week at the beach without sunscreen. With that in mind, Aveeno (and other companies) are creating lotions that contain some sun protection.

Pros of this product: it reduces the need for sunscreen during daily activities, and does double-duty - moisturizing and protecting the skin. It doesn't smell like sunscreen, and isn't as greasy.

Cons: there really aren't any, although I'm not completely sold on the urgency of using a daily sunblock.

I have five $1 off coupons, which I will give to the first one who comments on this post and is willing to send me a SASE. The coupons are good on any Aveeno active naturals product.

For my Twin Cities area readers, I have several sample-sized bottles that I will give away on a first-come-first-served basis for those willing to pick up at my home in Roseville.

On a related note, there is also this Aveeno Lifting & Firming Night Cream sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment