Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shopping Plan

Here's another week of my shopping plan!

Walgreens - Chex Mix, Kashi cereal, and Ghirardelli chocolate. Regular price: 9.69. My price: 2.25. Savings: $7.44 or 76%.

Cub - Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop, Apple Cinnamon and Trix cereal, 2 bags of Dole Salad Blends, and 2 cartons of Blue Bunny ice cream. Regular price: 23.26. My price: 11.26. Savings: $12 or 52%.

Target - Archer Farms pizza, 2 boxes of Archer Farms cookies, 2 bags of Archer Farms chips, 1 box of small Bandaids, Pop-Tarts, and 2 boxes of Morningstar Farms. Regular price: 29.18. My price: 19.46. Savings: $9.72 or 33%

As noted last week, this may change when I get to the store, based on Target's per-ounce price on the store brands. You'll notice Target doesn't do quite as well in a percentage, but since their original costs are less, it still works out to cheaper groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment