Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time Tidbits/Consumer Critique: Ice Cream Cakes

Every once in a while, it's ok to indulge yourself by saving time with convenience foods. But I'm not talking about foods you can easily make yourself. I'm talking about more specialty foods - like ice cream cakes. Many of you probably know that DQ and Cold Stone make ice cream cakes. I just found out that Baskin Robbins does too. They have some cute mini-cakes designed for Valentine's Day.

I'm a sucker for ice cream (well, any sweet). I used ice cream cakes at my wedding, even! So it's pretty safe to say that I'll be checking out these cakes for Valentine's Day, even if it is a little more expensive than other options - it's way cheaper than some other things we could do! Just reading the descriptions is making me hungry right now, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment