Thursday, January 21, 2010

Consumer Critique: LuShae Jewelry



I received a pair of the above earrings by Lushae Jewelry in exchange for a review.

These earrings are called "once upon a star" and are, according to the description, "White Gold Rhodium Bonded with Round and Marquise Cut Clear CZ, Star Design Drops in Silvertone." The picture doesn't really do it justice, because they have a lot more sparkle to them than it shows.

I like the earrings a lot. I wish I could wear them more often, but that's difficult with a baby and a toddler. I think they're elegant and appropriate for a lot of occasions - not too trendy, and they'd work for dressy or casual occasions. It was actually really hard for me to pick a pair to review since there are a lot of really nice-looking earrings on the site.

LuShae jewelry also sells pendants and rings. Customer service was great, delivery came on time as expected, and the product and box were in excellent condition when they arrived. Items are packaged in nice jewelry boxes, which makes them appropriate for gift-giving as well.

As with all fine jewelry, the items are not really cheap in prices (most items are in the $60-$80 range). However, the price is reasonable for the quality of jewelry (at least, I think so).

If you like the jewelry, you can also have the opportunity to win a piece or get 15% off your order - just click on the "win jewelry" section to get badges to display on your website or profile. There are also informative sections on history and buying jewelry, which I liked a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment