Saturday, October 1, 2011

Consumer Critique: Stanley Cleaners

My grandma used Stanley Home Products for years, and I remember getting some as gifts for my wedding shower from her. I have to admit that, although I had a pleasant experience with them at the time, I hadn't really thought about them at all since. And, I thought all they made was cleaners. Well, I was wrong - they make a lot more. But today I am going to focus on two cleaners in particular: the Stanley Degreaser Concentrate and the Glass Cleaner Foaming Spray; featuring GrimeGuard™.

The Glass Cleaner Foaming Spray is exactly what it says it is - a foaming spray. It is a little odd to use a foamy cleanser on windows, since I'm so used to traditional glass cleaner, and I was concerned that it would be harder to wipe off or would leave streaks behind. Well, as long as I didn't use too much, it was easy to wipe clean and didn't leave any streaks. It's also formulated to provide a shield to repel water spots and prevent dirt from accumulating. I didn't really notice that benefit, although we don't have a problem with water spots on our windows or mirrors anyway so it's hard to judge that. It's perfect for mirrors and windows, and can also be used on chrome, porcelain, ceramic tile, and TV screens.

The Degreaser Concentrate is also pretty straightforward - it's a concentrated cleaner to clean up greasy build-up and stains. It's four times more concentrated than conventional cleaners, so you aren't paying for a whole bunch of water to be shipped around! You hardly need to use any, and it is very effective at cutting grease. It's also safe for septic tanks, biodegradable, and phosphate-free. It can be used for more than cleaning, too - because it cuts grease, it can help prevent clogged kitchen drains, clean garbage disposals, clean combs and brushes, remove make-up and lipstick stains, and much more.

If you're interested in selling Stanley Home Products, you can take advantage of Stanley Home’s many business opportunities to make extra money in your home? With Stanley Home Products, you earn 35% on every item you sell, and you can do so in a variety of ways: one-on-one sales, hosting Stanley Home house parties, or selling via the internet.

Disclosure: I received samples of the Degreaser Concentrate and Glass Cleaner Foaming Spray to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment