Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Consumer Critique: Enfagrow Older Toddler

I recently had a chance to try out Enfagrow Older Toddler Ready-to-Drink Cartons. My younger daughter is still incredibly picky, so I thought it would be an easy way to get a few extra nutrients into her diet. The drink contains DHA, iron, protein, calcium, vitamin A/B12/C/D/E, and more - all important nutrients for growing bodies.

My daughter thought they were ok. She (and I) could tell the difference between natural milk and real non-formula milk, and even though she's had soy milk and rice milk before (we buy what's on sale) she wasn't a real fan, although if I poured it on milk then she was fine. The vanilla was an easier sell, probably because it tasted a little more like the vanilla soy milk she's had. My five-year-old had about the same opinions.

I'm not sure I'd buy it again. I generally like to buy organic, but the taste was fine and it did help give me piece of mind that it was filling in some potential gaps due to her pickiness.

Disclosure: I received complimentary samples through SheSpeaks to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment