Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Consumer Critique: Mailpix.com

Mailpix is a new photo website that offers a wide variety of services, including prints, photo cards, and many different types of photo gifts. They have a variety of specials running right now, including 5 free 5x7 prints on any order through December 31st, and half off all holiday cards with code HOLIDAY also through December 31st. They've got other deals going on too, you just need to check the Mailpix deals page.

One unique service is that they'll help you upgrade your technology too - from prints, negatives, slides, and videos to DVD. You can also upload your prints right from Facebook.


The only catch to the site that I found was that I had issues with Silverlight. For some reason it didn't want to cooperate on my Mac Firefox setup, so I had to use a different browser. But the creation process was simple, I had a lot of choices to choose from, and there were a lot of format choices. When the products came, the prints were of the same quality as any I've ever received, and the gifts were also good quality, and will make great Christmas gifts.


I did have a small problem with my original order, but it was corrected as soon as I discovered it, so props to their customer service! Check out the site if you're looking for good deals on photo gifts, prints, and cards!


Disclosure: I received a credit to Mailpix to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment