Monday, July 29, 2013

Consumer Critique: Zatetic Studios & Smiles by Megan

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I got the chance recently to review a unique greeting card company - zatetic studios and smiles by megan. I loved the products I got from them - they were high quality, and there was a lot of attention to detail.

Smiles by megan is "special moments in life elegantly shared" - and it would be a fun service for someone who is shut-in or doesn't get a lot of mail. I could see it being good for soldiers stationed overseas, college students, people in assisted living facilities, or anyone who feels lonely from time to time. Megan writes about fun events, and the letters arrive hand-written, legibly, and on fun, high-quality paper. The target audience is seniors, but anyone who appreciates mail will appreciate it.

Zatetic studios produces cards with fun designs. All are printed on high-quality paper, and packaged very neatly. You can tell that there's a lot of care that goes into packaging and sending the products, and it's those little touches that make this company extra special. Many cards are customizable (she made the pictured cards with my daughters' names on them that I'll use for their birthdays this fall). Not only do they make cards, but they also make mini brag books, art, and decorations appropriate for use at weddings. I signed up for the studio newsletter and will very likely order from them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment