Monday, July 29, 2013

Mealtime Magic: Nibblers Cheese Snacks

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

If your kids like cheese, or they like snacks with a bit of a kick, and you want to give them a healthy option, check out Crystal Farms Cheese Nibblers. I got a bunch of varieties to try out - BBQ, Sour Cream, Chipotle Pepper, and Habanero. They were good. My normally picky 3-year-old really enjoyed them. My 5-year-old doesn't really like spicy food, but she thought they were ok too. We had them plain as a snack, sprinkled on salad, and also in sandwiches. I loved the extra zing they added to salads and deli sandwiches. They only downside is they are a little high in sodium, but the fact that they have a good amount of protein and calcium still makes them a good snack alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment