Friday, September 6, 2013

Consumer Critique: Sainthood Herbs Stress & Sleep

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I've reviewed Sainthood Herbs before, but I got to try out Stress & Sleep this time. It was a fun one to try. I live a pretty hectic life, as most of us do, and I generally feel I have a handle on stress and don't have too many sleep problems.

What I liked about this was that it didn't really make me drowsy, so I could take it at any point during the day. And it was nice to have a little extra help with my stress level at the beginning of the school year as a teacher and mother! If you're having occasional sleep issues, or find your stress level creeping up, it's worth trying out these vegetarian, non-GMO supplements!

No comments:

Post a Comment